Powder Coating Technology.
JWF Industries provides high quality chemical agent resistant coating (CARC) and powder coating for finished products. CARC creates a non-porous coat that provides resistance to radioactivity and biological contaminants seen in chemical warfare. These coatings can also withstand the corrosive nature of decontaminating chemicals used to wash military equipment.
We are the largest non-dedicated powder coating line east of the Mississippi River in part size, weight, and quantity of parts per day.
- 60,000 square foot automated powder coating / wet coating CARC paint line
- Blast, prime, paint, and powder-coating capabilities
- Carbolin, water and epoxy based paints
- Military and commercial requirements
Automated Coating Line
- 2,100 foot conveyor capable of handling 6,000 pounds per part
- Seven-stage stainless steel washer with phosphate coating system
- Pre-treat and coat parts to various military specs including TT-C-490, MIL-DTL-5541, and MIL-DTL-53072
- Zinc phosphate
- Custom part marking
- Custom part packaging
- Part kitting
Large Part Powder Coating
- 40′ x 20′ x 20′ large part powder coat paint system
- 30′ x 20′ x 12′ drive thru 500 degrees gas fired oven
- 16′ x 30′ garnet blast booth
- 16′ x 30′ glass blast booth
- 20′ x 20′ x 60′ steel grit blast booth
Large Part Painting
- 20′ x 20′ x 60′ paint booth
- 100′ x 20′ x 20′ rail car capable enclosed paint room