JWF Industries strives for 100% quality, 100% of the time. We are committed to design, manufacture, assemble, and coat products that exceed our customer’s requirements.
Quality Plan Process
A quality plan is tailored to the customer’s specific needs.
- Quality Lead drafts quality plan to meet customer’s needs, including a definition of key metrics and inspection strategy for each stage of production.
- Plan is reviewed during the formulation of the project’s process map.
- After any changes are made and the program manager approves the plan, it is presented to the customer for final sign-off.
- Upon acceptance by the customer, the quality plan is incorporated into the process map and monitored and measured throughout the life of the project.
Critical to Quality (CTQ) inspection requirements determined during the kick-off meeting are monitored and maintained during production. In the event of a failure, a root cause analysis is conducted.
JWF Industries conducts and documents a 100% dimensional First Article Inspection (FAI) on AS9102 forms with calibrated and controlled measurement equipment on the first two pieces produced to ensure process capability.
Part conformance is verified using:
- Zeiss Contura G2 coordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- Faro Arm Quantum (10′)
- Faro Arm Edge (10′)
- Faro Laser ScanArm V3 Tracker
- Faro Vantage E Laser Tracker
- PolyWorks / Inspector with IMAlign (Node) software
Suppliers and Subcontractors
JWF Industries works with reliable suppliers and subcontractors who adhere to strict guidelines for quality assurance.
Supplier Quality Requirements (SQR) are on each line item on purchase orders and establish specific requirements. Changes on drawings or specifications are not permitted without written approval from JWF Industries.