JWF Industries and JWF Defense Systems are proud to support the United States federal government and our service men and women.
Our team understands the importance of the programs we support and know that our service men and women depend on the reliability and accuracy of the parts we manufacture to help keep them safe.
JWF Defense Systems specializes in build-to-print applications, and supports prototypes, low volume, and high volume production on a variety of programs such as subcontractor to many first tier defense contractors.
- Ground-up vehicle build and armor package installs
- Cutting, forming, welding, and chemical agent resistant coating (CARC) painting of armor plate
- Fabrication of composite armor panels from armor plate and Dyneema and / or Kevlar
- AWS certified welders specializing in complex, large weldments that generally involve close tolerances
- Highly skilled machinists providing precision machined components from simple to complex five-axis parts
- Certifications through the American Petroleum Institute (API) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) to build fluid storage equipment up to 10,000 PSI, including vehicles, tanks, and pressure vessels
- CARC and powder coating services with one of the largest powder coating paint lines east of the Mississippi River in terms of part size, weight, and quantity of parts per day
- Laser technology to process metal, including armor
- Program management, traceability, and vertical integration