Specialized and Accurate.
JWF Industries specializes in complex, large weldments that involve close tolerances.
American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI) and Certified Weld Engineers are employed to maintain and regulate welding processes.
Armor Cab Manufacturing
JWF Industries specializes in armored cab manufacturing.
Fabricating and welding armored cabs and components has been a core competency since 2006. Our skilled and certified armor welders along with our stringent processes allow JWF Industries to achieve bulletproof results on every armor product.
JWF Industries employs over 125 American Welding Society certified welders (AWS D.1.1) and 30 armor certified welders. Ten dual arm robotic welding cells are on site.
Tungsten inert gas (TIG) and metal inert gas (MIG) welding of a variety of materials including:
- Mild carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Aluminum armor, including 5083-46027
- Armored steel, including A46100, CG2001, WELDOX, ARMOX, and High-Hard
- Lincoln Sub-arc TC3 carriage with 60,000 pound weight capacity, 70′ x 5′ x 3′ envelope capacity
- Lincoln M-710iC/T FANUC dual armed robot, 30′ x 15′ x 10′ envelope capacity
- Lincoln M-710iC/T FANUC single armed robot, 15′ x 15′ x 10′ envelope capacity
- MotoMan HP30-ACC with two 1,000 pound 5-axis manipulators, 8′ x 2′ x 3′ envelope capacity
- Panasonic VR2 robots with dual 2,000 pound manipulators with 12′ x 6′ x 3′ envelope capacity
- Fanuc R-j3lb with dual 2,000 pound manipulators and dual robot arms with 12′ x 6′ x 3′ envelope capacity
- 200 steel MIG welding machines
- 25 aluminum MIG welding machines
- 25 steel / aluminum TIG welding machines
- 120,000 square feet of TIG welding area